[Foomatic] Please add my driver for the Lexmark X125 to the database

Mark Roth markroth8 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 05:42:37 PST 2004

Till,

Congrats on the release of 3.0.1!

I followed your advice on removing the '/' from my short names and my XML files
now work with 3.0.1rc3 (I assume they will still work on 3.0.1 final).

I also followed all the steps below and now have a set of files ready to be
added to the database.	I created a new release of my driver, version 0.2.3,
that contains the updated foomatic db files.  You can download it here in the
files area:

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/x125-linux/

They're in the drv_x125/foomatic directory.

Please let me know if there's anything else you need before you can add the
Lexmark X125 driver to the database.

Thanks!
- Mark