[Foomatic] Please add my driver for the Lexmark X125 to the database

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Thu Feb 26 20:35:13 PST 2004

It´s done now, the "drv_x125" driver and the Lexmark X125 are in the
databse now. I did the following changes on your Foomatic files:

- Paragraph separation in driver and printer texts by "<p>"
(quoted in XML, in the final HTML output it gets "<p>".

- Small text enhancment for network printing.

- Re-rated printer to "Partially" as it does not scan and fax.

- Renamed "Mode" into "ColorMode", to be consistent with other driver's
options.

- Added group tags to options where they were missing (<arg_group>).
Chosen groups consistent to other driver's options.

- Assigned different order numbers to the options, so that they appear
in the correct order in menues.

Please download my modified XML files from the foomatic-db CVS and put
them into your package, to make later maintenance easier.

    Till