[Foomatic] Panther and Foomatic HP 5550 duplex printing

Christopher G. Naughton naughton at qx.net
Sun Mar 7 12:34:36 PST 2004

I am currently running Panther version 10.3.2 and have a HP 5550 with
duplexer hooked up to my computer. When I print it is anybodies guess as to
whether or not it will duplex. Some of the sheets do and some don't. It
appears to be random. I do get all of the document it is just some of it is
dulexed and some is not. This is especially a problem when printing
multiple copies of the same document. Any help or update to the driver
would be much apreciated.