[Foomatic] Problems linking XML with PPD

Rui Fernandes ruijmfernandes at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:47:44 PDT 2004

I am working with a Debian distribution and I would like to get some help if
possible.

I implemented a couple of PPDs for NRG printers for which I wasn’t able to find
original ppds, and I get them to work pretty fine with a lot of
functionalities.

But I am not able to build an XML file for Foomatic which controls the hole
bunch of functionalities created. The XML files generate filters with minimum
functionalities. Is this normal? Am I missing something? If yes, what should I
do to make things go all the way properly?

Any help will be appreciated.