[Foomatic] UIConstraints at the XML database

Alexandre Vervloet alex at inf.ufes.br
Wed Nov 10 09:39:42 PST 2004

How can I add *UIConstraints to my printer at the XML database.

for instance:

*UIConstraints: *InputSlot Manual *Duplex DuplexNoTumble
*UIConstraints: *Duplex DuplexNoTumble *InputSlot Manual
*UIConstraints: *Duplex DuplexTumble *InputSlot Manual
*UIConstraints: *InputSlot Manual *Duplex DuplexTumble

my printer can't provide duplex printing from manual feed.

There are other restrictions like which paper sizes are allowed at each tray,
etc.

[]'s
Alexandre