[Foomatic] Debian patch against CVS foomatic-db

Chris Lawrence lawrencc at debian.org
Fri Dec 3 02:18:13 PST 2004

I've just rolled up the latest foomatic-db for Debian, which includes
not only what's in linuxprinting.org CVS but also a bunch of new
contributed IEEE 1284 strings (we had a few that overlapped with
Tim's, though) and a minor fix to db/source/driver/Postscript.xml that
replaces a bash-style calculation on a command line with one that
should be compatible with all Bourne shells.

The diff is at:
http://people.debian.org/~lawrencc/foomatic-db_20041203-1.diff.gz

Alternatively, I remember a while back talking to Till about getting
write access to CVS; since there are also a few other patches floating
around in the Debian diffs for the other parts of Foomatic 3.0.x, that
may be a good idea.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <chris at lordsutch.com> - http://blog.lordsutch.com/