[Printing-japan] [Gimp-print-devel] Common Printing Dialog: PPD extension specs updated

Roger Leigh rleigh @ whinlatter.ukfsn.org
2008年 8月 1日 (金) 13:40:47 PDT

Michael R Sweet <msweet @ apple.com> writes:

> We don't use gettext or rely on the system-installed locales (and
> never have because gettext isn't portable and developers rarely
> install every locale...)

libintl should be portable to any system, shouldn't it?  For a long
time we shipped a copy in the gimp-print tarball.  IIRC I dropped it
for 5.0 because every contemporary system comes with either libintl or
native libc support.  If Apple don't provide a libintl/gettext
interface, can't you just link it in statically?

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh