[Printing-japan] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules changed onThursday, April 9

Paul Tykodi ptykodi @ tykodi.com
2009年 4月 1日 (水) 09:32:23 PDT

Hi Till,

I had obtained a travel reimbursement funding commitment, to attend this
year's OpenPrinting Summit, from one of my customer's specifically related
to the Color Printing presentation. They saw this portion of the event as
being something that would provide critical information about bringing color
printing support to the POSIX compliant operating system space, which would
be very difficult or potentially impossible to obtain in any other manner.

I fully support giving more time to discuss the Open Printing Dialog but I
just wanted to let everyone know the change in schedule may cause me to lose
my travel funding so that I might have to convert to a telephone participant
as opposed to an onsite participant.

I will confirm to you and LF whether I am still able to personally attend in
the next day or so.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul