[Printing-japan] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules changed onThursday, April 9

Paul Tykodi ptykodi @ tykodi.com
2009年 4月 1日 (水) 10:20:48 PDT

Hi Till,

With the previous proposed schedule, the combination of Thursday
presentation and potential Friday break-out session, made color printing
seem like it was being given almost one whole day of effort at the Summit.

With the new proposed schedule, the effort has dropped below one day and I'm
waiting to see if that makes a big difference to the customer or not.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul
--