[Printing-japan] time zone, etc Re: [Printing-summit] [Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules changedon Thursday, April 9

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung @ yahoo.co.uk
2009年 4月 7日 (火) 12:52:48 PDT

Sorry to be slightly off-topic - can we have a reminder of time zone of san francisco, etc on the wiki, for call-ins? SF day time is mostly UK/Europe early-late evenings, but is essentially reversed (11/12/13 hours time zone differences) for calling in from Japan, I think.