[Printing-japan] [Printing-summit] time zone, etc Re: [Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules changedon Thursday, April 9

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic @ gmail.com
2009年 4月 7日 (火) 14:38:11 PDT

Hi Shiyun,

The conference number for main room and breakout rooms ARE
posted on the Wiki page (near the bottom) - see

  http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/OpenPrinting_Summit_San_Francisco_2009

OpenPrinting Summit main room (Kyoto)
    Dial-in number: +1-218-936-7999
    Access code: 491659#

Breakout room #1 (Spring B)
    Dial-in number: +1-218-936-7999
    Access code: 495338#

Breakout room #2 (Spring C)
    Dial-in number: +1-218-936-7999
    Access code: 646797#

NOTE - Conference number is always the same
- only the access code changes per room

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc