[Printing-japan] [Printing-summit] color management talks, GSoC 2009, etc.

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic @ gmail.com
2009年 4月 9日 (木) 17:27:47 PDT

Hi Hin-Tak,

Till has setup recording of ALL of the sessions this week
and will post links to the recordings next week.

Michael's presentation was perfectly clear over the phone
and he mentioned slide numbers, so the recording should
be fine.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc