[Desktop_printing] Daylight Saving Time Alert (Was: Printing Summit - Last conference call (March30))

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Mon Mar 27 09:38:47 PST 2006

In parts of Europe daylight saving time (DST) has gone into effect this
week. In the US and Canada, DST will go into effect next week. That
means that for this week only, if you live in a country that already
switched to DST, the call will be an hour later than usual.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman