[Printing-summit] RSVP for PWG/FSG Joint Plenary dial-in

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 25 16:46:59 PDT 2006

I would like to know if anyone plans to dial in to the Joint PSG/FSG
Plenary or any of the remainder of the PWG meetings this week.
See detailed agenda - http://pwg.org/chair/lexington06.html
We have a pretty good on-site contingent. I'm happy to enable the dial-in
but we won't leave it up if there are no takers. If you let me know ahead
of time we'll have the line up for you. If not, you may still be able to
contact someone via IM or e-mail during the meeting.
Toll Free:     1-866-365-4406
International: 00+1+303-248-9655
Passcode:      2635888#
Harry Lewis