[Accessibility-ia2] version 2 of the IA2 text attributes spec

Pete Brunet brunet at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 25 09:03:25 PDT 2007

Please review the first draft of version 2 of the IA2 text attributes spec
has been posted at

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/IAccessible2/TextAttributes

The level of functionality is based on version 1 which was used in the
implementation of the productivity editors provided with IBM Lotus Notes
8.  Version 2 was created upon request from the Firefox a11y team to use
attributes which are based on published standards.

I suspect that some of the attributes are not that useful for the purpose
of accessibility so please let me know of any attributes you feel we can
remove from the spec.

Pete Brunet

IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 838-4594, TL 678-4594, Fax: (512) 838-9666
Ionosphere: WS4G