[Accessibility-ia2] Agenda for the Open Accessibility IA2 meeting - June 26, 2007

Pete Brunet brunet at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 25 12:29:12 PDT 2007

The weekly IA2 meeting will be held at our regularly scheduled time of 11
AM CDT, i.e. GMT - 5.

The callin numbers are:
The passcode is listed in your meeting invitation.  If you don't have the
passcode contact me on the IRC channel or on IM.

My IMs are ptbrunet on AIM (or yahoo or google talk) or brunet at
us.ibm.com on MSN.

The IRC channel is irc://irc.freestandards.org/ia2

SIP softphone access is via telecon at a11y.org which bridges into the US
toll free number.

The agenda is at:
http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/IAccessible2/Agenda/20070626

The minutes from the last meeting are at :
http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/IAccessible2/Minutes/20070612

Pete Brunet

IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 838-4594, TL 678-4594, Fax: (512) 838-9666
Ionosphere: WS4G