[Accessibility-ia2] Agenda for the Open Accessibility IA2 meeting - August 26, 2008

Pete Brunet brunet at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 25 17:57:01 PDT 2008

The IA2 meeting will be held on Tuesday at the regular time 8 PM UTC (3 PM
Austin, 6 AM Eastern Australia, and 10 PM Germany).

The agenda is at:
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/IAccessible2/Agenda/20080826

The minutes from the last meeting are at :
http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/IAccessible2/Minutes/20080729

The callin numbers and pass code are listed in the meeting invitation.  If
you don't have that information contact me on the IRC channel or on IM.

My IMs are ptbrunet on AIM (or yahoo or google talk) or brunet at
us.ibm.com on MSN.

The IRC channel is irc://irc.freestandards.org/ia2

SIP softphone access is via dialing telecon after connecting to
telecon at a11y.org.  This bridges into the US toll free number.
Instructions at:
https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/accessibility-ia2/2007-March/000195.html

If you would like to receive a meeting invitation but have not  please let
me know so I can add you to the list.

Pete Brunet

IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 838-4594, Cell: (512) 689-4155
Ionosphere: WS4G