[Accessibility-ia2] IA2 F2F at CSUN?

Pete Brunet brunet at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 14 14:03:02 PST 2008

I'm investigating whether or not we need an IA2 specific face to face at
CSUN.  If there is a topic you'd like to discuss please let me know.

Discussions related to new interfaces or changes to existing interfaces
will also need to be discussed by the AT-SPI/ATK community and so that
kind of topic belongs on the agenda of an Open A11y meeting.  One topic
that has been requested is a discussion of what would be involved in
rolling out an implementation of an interface to provide access to
document revision information.

For the Open A11y meeting which would be chaired by Janina Sajka I think
the agenda will include, among other topics, discussions of
1) ADoc - guidelines for ATVs and app devs for access to documents -
http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/ATK/AT-SPI/Specs/Draft
2) A Collection interface http://live.gnome.org/GAP/Collection
3) An interface to access information about document revisions
4) An interface to access information about misspelled words
5) An interface to access information about grammar errors

Pete Brunet

IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 838-4594, Cell: (512) 689-4155
Ionosphere: WS4G