[Accessibility-ia2] Minutes for the Open Accessibility IA2 meeting - May 27, 2008

Alexander Surkov surkov.alexander at gmail.com
Wed May 28 19:42:09 PDT 2008

James wrote:

Here is the documentation from Mozilla on SCROLL_TYPE_ANYWHERE:
> /**
>  * Scroll an object the minimum amount necessary in order for the entire
>  * frame to be visible (if possible).
>  */
(from
http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/accessible/public/nsIAccessibleTypes.idl#88
)

I'm not sure I follow the "entire frame to be visible" bit. "Frame" in
the context of the web normally refers to the container of a document
(i.e. a frame or iframe), but I'm not sure that was the intended meaning
in this case.
Frame mentioned here is not a frame from HTML. It's actually layout term can
be defined particularly as the object responsible for DOM node drawing. Here
you can  read it as "accessible object" I guess. Also I think it's copy/past
issue and we should fix it.