[Accessibility-ia2] Missing info for link activated and link selected events

Carolyn MacLeod Carolyn_MacLeod at ca.ibm.com
Mon Mar 8 09:31:25 PST 2010

Don't know if it's helpful, but ATK defines these 2 events as follows:

- link-selected is an AtkHypertext signal, and it has a hyperlink index
argument:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/atk/stable/AtkHypertext.html#AtkHypertext-link-selected

        (this would be the IA2 equivalent of Pete's suggestion to provide
IAHypertext::selectedLink)

- link-activated is an AtkHyperlink signal, and it does not have an
argument (doesn't need one):

http://library.gnome.org/devel/atk/stable/AtkHyperlink.html#AtkHyperlink-link-activated

        (this would be the IA2 equivalent of Pete's suggestion to require
that the event should be fired from the object implementing IAHyperlink)

Carolyn