[Accessibility-ia2] Explicit name

Alexander Surkov surkov.alexander at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:19:55 PDT 2011

Hi, Pete.

I'm not Jamie but hope my answer makes sense :)

I think AT might want to announce that explicit name (say on focus)
and then use IAText to expose styles and subtree markup depending on
user interaction. Personally I would avoid artificial accessible
objects since they complicates implementation.

Thank you.
Alex.