[Accessibility-ia2] next changes to IAccessible2

Pete Brunet pete at a11ysoft.com
Mon Jun 6 21:09:20 PDT 2011

Hi all, Please take a look at this and provide your feedback:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Accessibility/IA2_1.3

Thanks, Pete
--
*Pete Brunet*

a11ysoft - Accessibility Architecture and Development
(512) 238-6967 (work), (512) 689-4155 (cell)
Skype: pete.brunet
IM: ptbrunet (AOL, Google), ptbrunet at live.com (MSN)
http://www.a11ysoft.com/about/
Ionosphere: WS4G