[Accessibility-ia2] next changes to IAccessible2

Alexander Surkov surkov.alexander at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 02:12:58 PDT 2011

Hi, Jamie and Pete.

My suggestion was based on assumption that AT always knows what they
need, i.e. if they need explicit name then they get explicit name, if
they need computed name then they get computed name. In other words
they don't need to know whether this name is explicit or computed. If
AT needs that then I agree the flag is more suitable for that,
otherwise they need to compare strings what's not a way to go.

If you think the flag is preferable then I'm fine to change it (or
feel free to edit wiki yourself).

Thank you.
Alex.