[Accessibility-ia2] next changes to IAccessible2

Alexander Surkov surkov.alexander at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:00:34 PDT 2011

Hey, group.

I run through the proposal and marked items by green color that nobody
commented to. Please take a quick look and make sure you don't have
any concerns.

Other items are marked by yellow color, I pointed the discussion
thread for each item. These items need for feedback, please make sure
to look and give your opinion.

Thank you!
Alex.