[Accessibility-ia2] IEnumVARIANT vs arrays

James Teh jamie at nvaccess.org
Mon Mar 5 22:07:52 UTC 2012

On 6/03/2012 7:47 AM, Pete Brunet wrote:
> Jamie, Are there cases where you'd only want one target even when there
> is more than one?
It's hard to say because I can't think of any use cases we care about
where there would be more than one target anyway.

> Actually it seems the only relations that might to be
> an opportunity for more than one target are embeds and parentWindowOf.
I guess controllerFor, labelFor and descriptionFor *could* have multiple
targets, but this would be rare and I can't think of a good reason to do
it. We would choose to only care about the first target in these cases.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Director, NV Access Limited