[Accessibility-ia2] IEnumVARIANT vs arrays

Alexander Surkov surkov.alexander at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:19:31 UTC 2012

ARIA tends to expose multiple targets especially stuffs like
aria-labelledby. I don't have statistics though. But the point is if
AT needs only one targets then the server shouldn't spend a time to
check whether there are other targets. In other words we can end up
with single target but the server can do a lot of computation to
figure out this.

Thank you.
Alex.