[Accessibility-ia2] Collections iface? (Re: IA2 Role Landmark)

Joanmarie Diggs jdiggs at igalia.com
Tue Feb 23 23:30:03 UTC 2016

Hey Jamie, and everyone but the ARIA list which I've just un-CCed as I'm
going down a tangent. <smiles> More below.

On 02/23/2016 05:50 PM, James Teh wrote:
> We don't have a collections interface for IA2,

There's not one in ATK either. And the API for what we have in AT-SPI2
sucks dirty socks IMHO. Mind you, it's way better than doing the tree
dive....

Anyhoo, I mention this not to complain, but to suggest that if IA2
wanted a collections interface, I think ATK should also have one, and it
might be nice to come up with an API we both like and which would be
easy for Alex to implement on both platforms.

--joanie