[Accessibility] FSG Accessibility Workgroup Web site TODO's

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 10 08:21:39 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I've been working on an FSG Accessibility Workgroup Web site TODO list
based on the http://www.linuxbase.org Web site. I have also installed
PHP-Nuke locally and plan to work on generating an accessible theme. Some
of the items the group need to start working on are as follows:

- Do we want any particular type of theme (ie; black and white, etc.)?
- Develop and test theme for accessibity.
- The mission statement will be on the first page, we need to finalize it.
- Links to information on this site, such as mailing list info, minutes,
FAQs, and goals. Any others?
- Will the group have sub-committees?
- Graphics or logo?
- Slogan?
- Latest news?

Please provide recommendations and input. You help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127