[Accessibility] FSG Accessibility Workgroup Web site TODO's

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Thu Apr 10 09:08:24 PDT 2003

Sharon:

I have the minutes from the original 2/12 meeting. The list archives
have the ones for 2/19, 2/26, and the 3/21 face to face meeting.

I believe JP may have one of the weeks minutes as does Janina for the
early March ones.

We should be able to assemble the minutes section based on these.

We will probably set up a general accessibility-discuss mail list
open to the public. The member only list can be pointed to but may
only be viewed by the members of the group. (We may wish to discuss
whether this link is put on the web site or not.)

I believe it would be good to have a news section where people could
go to get a brief introduction to some article of interest, then get
a URL to follow up through for the full text. This could be a basis
for justifying some of our work too.

Keep up the good work and I hope others on the list, with more knowledge
will chime in with what it takes to make this one of the best accessible
sites on the net. We should set the example, and as TV said in his reply
perhaps define what others can use to produce more accessible sites.

Doug