[Accessibility] Draft Mission Statement

Bill Haneman bill.haneman at sun.com
Wed Apr 16 11:22:40 PDT 2003

Two proposed mission statement phrasings are below, as per our meeting
today:

"Our mission is to develop and promote free and open accessibility
standards and to make
recommendations with respect to the complete software stack as appropriate
to enable comprehensive universal access to computer systems, applications,
and services."
"Our mission is to develop and promote free and open accessibility
standards within the scope of the Free Standards Group activities and to make
recommendations with respect to the complete software stack as appropriate
to enable comprehensive universal access to computer systems, applications,
and services."

Please choose one :-)