[Accessibility] Draft Mission Statement

JP Schnapper-Casteras jpsc at stanford.edu
Sat Apr 19 01:25:23 PDT 2003

Hi all,
	I vote for #1, although I don't have enormously strong opinion.

Something just struck me:  both missions say "universal access to computer
systems, applications, and services."

Is it clear that we are referring to free software computer systems,
applications, and services, not all computer systems, applications, and
services everywhere and on all platforms?  This may be a stupid question on
my part....

Best,

--JP

Cell: 206-849-9032  |  Personal web page
Work: LARS, FDAWG
Campaign for Responsible Journalism on Slashdot