[Accessibility] Agenda for Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Apr 22 12:42:06 PDT 2003

Please RSVP ...

Announcing the 23 April 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  April 23  18:00 GMT
   --   20:00 CET??  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 WET??  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   04:00 JST??  (Tokyo) (03/21/03)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America...800.664.6895
 Dial-in International...719.955.1126
 passcode................3 6 6 5 8 0

Agenda:

1. Welcome and review of minutes from our last meeting

2. Ask for a volunteer scribe to minute this meeting.

3.	Welcome Kirk Reiser

4.	Confirm a Vice-Chair for the WG

5. Old Business

	a.  Discuss and finalize our group's goal(s)/mission statement

	b. Adopting the GNOME at-spi Approach--Continued Discussion:

	Are there outstanding concerns? What are they? How do we move to resolution on this?

	c. Rolling up our sleeves: Devise short term plan of action and assign
    tasks/dates.

	d. Web page progress

6. New Business

7.	Confirm our next meeting is Wednesday, April 30.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development