[Accessibility] Web site status

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 23 06:59:26 PDT 2003

The status of the FSG Accessibility Workgroup Web site is as follows:

   Accessible theme created that includes content, FAQ, News, Sections,
   Stories, Topics, and Your Account modules. If new modules are added I
   may need to update the code. The theme will be accessibility tested
   further when we can get it posted on the Web.
   Obtained minutes for the 2/12, 2/19, 3/21, 3/26, and 4/16 meetings, if
   there are any missing, please let me know.
   Accessibility Links from the list distributed by Doug before the first
   meeting.
   Once the mission statement is confirmed that will be included on the
   Home page. (I vote for option #2.)
   Goals will be included when they are finalized.
   Does the team want to include the In and Out of plan tasks that were
   distributed for our first meeting?

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the meeting today, but I welcome
any additions or comments.
Regards,
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127