[Accessibility] FSG Proposed Accessibility Workgroup Web site

Matthew Wilcox willy at fc.hp.com
Fri Apr 25 08:52:54 PDT 2003

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 10:38:44AM -0500, Sharon D Snider wrote:
> The FSG Proposed Accessibility Workgroup Web site has been published (but
> not public), and can be reviewed at http://accessibility.freestandards.org
>
> Please let me know if there are any updates, additions, or corrections, as
> well as any accessibility issues that need my attention.

Sure!  ;-)

First, a lot of the lines in the html source are really long so it's a
little hard to find the appropriate bit when looking at source.

Second, looks fine in mozilla 1.3.

Third, it's a little lacking in lynx.
  alt="Welcome to " title="Welcome to FSG Accessibility Workgroup"
That needs to be fixed as lynx displays the contents of the alt tag.

Fourth, I'm not keen on:
I'm a utf-8 supporter.  I'm not sure if this is why lynx is outputting
iso-8859-1 characters to my utf-8 xterm...

--
It's always legal to use Linux (TM) systems
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-free.html