[Accessibility] FSG Proposed Accessibility Workgroup Web site

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Sat Apr 26 12:10:31 PDT 2003

Sharon:

Looks great. I did find one problem though, that we can work around.
When I tried to set up a user account, I received back an e-mail to
have me go to a specified URL to confirm. The beginning of that URL
showed:
"http://localhost/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=activate&username=..."

The use of "localhost" does not work. ;-)
If one substitutes "accessibility.freestandards.org" for "localhost"
then the confirmation will be done and the account will be set up.

Thanks for setting up the site.

Doug