[Accessibility] FSG Proposed Accessibility Workgroup Web site

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 28 07:32:18 PDT 2003

I updated the site URL to accessibility.freestandards.org. Hopefully this
fixes the problem.
Thanks,
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Doug Beattie
                      <dbb at linkexplorer        To:       Sharon D Snider/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
                      .com>                    cc:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                                               Subject:  Re: [Accessibility] FSG Proposed Accessibility Workgroup Web site
                      04/26/2003 02:10
                      PM

Sharon:

Looks great. I did find one problem though, that we can work around.
When I tried to set up a user account, I received back an e-mail to
have me go to a specified URL to confirm. The beginning of that URL
showed:
"http://localhost/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=activate&username=..."

The use of "localhost" does not work. ;-)
If one substitutes "accessibility.freestandards.org" for "localhost"
then the confirmation will be done and the account will be set up.

Thanks for setting up the site.

Doug

http://accessibility.freestandards.org