[Accessibility] FSG Proposed Accessibility Workgroup Web site

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 28 07:34:58 PDT 2003

My intentions are to update the mission statement and goals with the
finalized versions when they are available.
I haven't received the meeting minutes from last Wednesday's meeting. Are
they available yet?
Thanks,
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Kirk Reiser
                      <kirk at braille.uwo        To:       Matthew Wilcox <willy at fc.hp.com>
                      .ca>                     cc:       Sharon D Snider/Austin/IBM at IBMUS, accessibility at freestandards.org
                                               Subject:  Re: [Accessibility] FSG Proposed Accessibility Workgroup Web site
                      04/26/2003 06:19
                      AM

Looks quite good in my opinion.  Mission statement might be tweaked in
light of last Wednesdays meeting. 'grin'

  Kirk

--

Kirk Reiser                                            The Computer Braille
Facility