[Accessibility] Agenda for April 30 Meeting

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 29 06:50:22 PDT 2003

I'll be there.

Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Janina Sajka
                      <janina at rednote.net>              To:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      accessibility-admin at freest        Subject:  [Accessibility] Agenda for April 30 Meeting
                      andards.org

                      04/29/2003 08:35 AM

Please RSVP ...
Also, please note the attachment.

Announcing the 30 April 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  April 30,  18:00 GMT
   --   20:00 CET??  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 WET??  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   04:00 JST??  (Tokyo) (03/21/03)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America...800.664.6895
 Dial-in International...719.955.1126
 passcode................3 6 6 5 8 0

Agenda:

1. Welcome and review of minutes from our last meeting

2. Ask for a volunteer scribe to minute this meeting.

3. Old Business

 a.)  Finalize Mission Statement

 b.)  Proposed "Road Map" Document -- What's missing? What needs restating?
Are the timelines and priorities appropriate? This discussion was
deferred from our earliest meetings while we examined opportunities arising
from AT-SPI;

 ---- A draft document is attached ----
 c. Web page progress -- The page is up but not linked. Do we need a policy
 regarding sites we point to?

4. New Business

7.    Confirm our next meeting is Wednesday, May 7.

--

    Janina Sajka, Director
    Technology Research and Development

Email: janina at afb.net         Phone: (202) 408-8175

#### roadmap.txt has been removed from this note on April 29, 2003 by
Sharon D Snider