[Accessibility] Accessibility Group Agenda: Wednesday 28 August

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Aug 26 13:26:11 PDT 2003

Announcing the 28 August 2803 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  August 28,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 03/08/29)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Ask for a volunteer scribe to minute this meeting.

3. Review of minutes from our last meeting

4. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

5.	Old Business

	Document 102--the Working Group Proposal
		Sections 2a & 2b

6. New Business

7. Identify key items for the next agenda.

8. Adjourn

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development