[Accessibility] Current Interested/Participating Indivuals/Groups
dbb at linkexplorer.com
Wed Aug 27 11:41:46 PDT 2003
Current participants/interested parties 08/27/03
1. Janina Sajka -- janina at afb.net
American Foundation for the Blind
2. Bill Haneman -- bill.haneman at ireland.sun.com
GNOME Accessibility project and SUN
3. JP Schnapper-Casteras -- jpsc at stanford.edu
Uni. Wisconson Trace Center - Stanford - one of KDE accessibility team
Dr. Gregg E. Vanderheiden -- Over the Trace Center -
GV at trace.wisc.edu
4. Sharon Snider -- snidersd at us.ibm.com
IBM Linux Accessibility - Linux Technology Services
5. Jonathan Blandford Red Hat <jrb at redhat.com>
6. Jennifer Lamb -- jlamb at redhat.com
Red Hat (Accessibility Person)
7. John Goldthwaite -- john.goldthwaite at arch.gatech.edu
GA Tech - Research Scientist II over accessibility team
Center for Assistive Technology & Environmental Access
8. Mario Lang - mlang at debian.org Debian representative.
9. (Pupeno) Jose Pablo Ezequiel Fernandez [pupeno at kde.org] KDE representative.
19. Aaron J. Seigo - aseigo at olympusproject.org - KDE representative
Code author of Kcalc, Kmail, KBouce and KDE documentor.
11. Gunnar Schmidt - KDE (Austria) KDE Accessibility group and
Co-maintainer of the KDE Accessibility Project
Author and Maintainer of the kdeaccessibility packages
kttsd APIs, KMouth, etc.
12. Kirk Reiser The Computer Braille Facility
e-mail: kirk at braille.uwo.ca University of Western Ontario
Author of Speakup screen reader: http://www.linux-speakup.org
13. HP Matthew Wilcox (Willy) - Linux Kernel developer that looks out
for Accessibility issues, will represent HP.
e-mail willy at fc.hp.com
14. Marco Skambraks <marco at suse.de>
15. TV Raman -- tvraman at almaden.ibm.com
IBM - Low vision or Blind - Author of EmacSpeak software -
Monitoring the group until an engineer is appointed is:
16. Jan Aarsaether, Technical Sales Manager of Trolltech Inc.
jaa at trolltech.com
Acting as an advisor when requested:
17. Neil Scott, the Leader and Chief Engineer of the Archimedes Project at
Stanford's Center for the Study of Language and Information,
will act in an advisory role. Neil has been a member of several White
House committees on access issues and is a frequent reviewer of
disability-related grants for the National Science Foundation.
<ngscott at csli.stanford.edu>
The following people/companies/groups are available to help as we find
specific needs for them to work:
18 Vince Stanford -- vincent.stanford at nist.gov
NIST -- Smart Space Lab Program Manager
Sheppard, Charles L. - charles.sheppard at nist.gov
depart: Information Access Division (894)
INCIT V2 - Charles works this area for NIST.
The following person represents the FSG to this workgroup:
19. Doug Beattie - Program Director
dbb at freestandards.org
dbb at linkexplorer.com
More information about the Accessibility