[Accessibility] FSG Accessibility WG Agenda, Wednesday 03 December 2003

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Tue Dec 2 13:48:50 PST 2003

As Janina is trying to catch a plane at this time she asked I send
out the announcement for tomorrows meeting. She will be on the call
per her quick e-mail to me.

The agenda is the same as last weeks as I do not have any indication
of changes for this specific meeting. If you have other items for
the agenda, please e-mail them to the list so we can have them to
discuss.

Announcing the 03 December 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  December 03,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 03/12/04)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last meeting

3. Action Item Review

        Brief progress reports for open items

	Last weeks minutes included the following actions items:
	Peter- check on SUN facilities
	Willy- Check on HP facilities
	John- check on Georgia Tech facilities and talk to ACM meeting
	  planners about airport hotel, talk to Mark Novak
	Doug- talk to Neal about facilities in Hawaii
	  Left voice mail, but no response. Will try again.
	Randy- check on IBM facilities in San Francisco
	Janina- drafting purpose and goals of meeting, general announcement
	  for lists
	Doug- get the sublists password protected
	  Done.

4.      Old Business

        The Road to Our Face to Face: Timelines & Milestones

Meeting Planning
                AT-SPI Discussion
                Keyboard Accessibility Discussion
                Shared I/O Discussion

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

Doug
--
Doug Beattie