[Accessibility] December 4, 2003 Draft Minutes

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 3 19:49:47 PST 2003

Hi John, gang,

John Goldthwaite wrote:
> December 4, 2003 Draft Minutes Linux Accessibility workgroup

In discussions I had with Janina about the press release, we agreed that the
Free Standards Group and the accessibility effort weren't limited to Linux.
  For example, we intend for Sun Solaris to support the standards, and I
expect IBM would consider implementing them in AIX (and HP in HP/UX).
Likewise we've talked about making the standards OS-neutral enough for
potential adoption by Apple in OS X.

So... I suggest even at the minutes level we not limit this workgroup to
"Linux".

Thanks,

Peter