[Accessibility] November 26, 2003 Draft Minutes Linux Accessibility workgroup

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 5 11:51:43 PST 2003

The meeting minutes for November 26 are now posted to the Web. Sorry for
the delay, I've had a family emergency.
Regards,
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Doug Beattie
                      <dbb at linkexplorer.com>            To:       John Goldthwaite <john.goldthwaite at catea.org>
                      Sent by:                          cc:       0 accessibility linux list
                      accessibility-admin at freest        Subject:  Re: [Accessibility] November 26, 2003 Draft Minutes Linux Accessibility
                      andards.org                        workgroup

                      11/26/2003 03:31 PM

Re:
On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 03:29:50PM -0500, John Goldthwaite wrote:

> November 26, 2003 Draft Minutes Linux Accessibility workgroup
>
> Doug Beattie
> John Goldthwaite
> Bill Haneman
> Peter Korn
> Janina Sajka
> Gunnar Schmidt
> Matthew Wilcox

> Minutes from the Nov.19 meeting were accepted with changes incorporated
in
> email.
>
> Doug- IBM has some offices in downtown San Francisco that we’ve used at
Unix
> World.

Actually the event is "Linux World Expo.", not "Unix World".

Doug
dbb at linkexplorer.com