Fwd: Re: [Accessibility] November 26, 2003 Draft Minutes Linux Accessibility workgroup

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 5 12:00:40 PST 2003

This corrections have been made to the 11/26 minutes posted to the Web
site.
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Gunnar Schmi Dt
                      <gunnar at schmi-dt.de>              To:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      accessibility-admin at freest        Subject:  Fwd: Re: [Accessibility] November 26, 2003 Draft Minutes Linux
                      andards.org                        Accessibility workgroup

                      12/03/2003 10:17 AM

Hello,

I forgot to reply to the mailing list (the mail accidently only went to
John Goldthwaite).

Gunnar Schmi Dt