[Accessibility] Accessibility WG Agenda, Wednesday, 10 December

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 9 12:51:07 PST 2003

I'll be there.
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

----- Forwarded by Sharon D Snider/Austin/IBM on 12/09/2003 02:55 PM -----

                      Janina Sajka
                      <janina at rednote.net>              To:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      accessibility-admin at freest        Subject:  [Accessibility] Accessibility WG Agenda, Wednesday, 10 December
                      andards.org

                      12/09/2003 12:31 PM

Announcing the 10 December 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  December 10, 19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 03/12/11)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last meeting

3. Action Item Review

             Brief progress reports for open items

4.           Old Business

             The Road to Our Face to Face: Timelines & Milestones
             Finish the proposal to NSF, including anticipated costs

Meeting Planning
                         AT-SPI Discussion
                         Keyboard Accessibility Discussion
                         Shared I/O Discussion

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group