[Accessibility] This Year's Remaining Telecons

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Dec 16 07:57:58 PST 2003

We will have a teleconference this week--the agenda will be out shortly.

However, next week and the week following are problematic for many of
us. Our regularly scheduled conference date falls on Christmas Eve and
New Year's Eve this year, and the hour is quite late especially for our
European participants.

As I see it, we have two options:

Option 1: Cancel telecons for two weeks and resume on Wednesday,
January 7.

Option 2: Find a different date and time for the next two weeks.

Personally, I am inclined to Option 1. What about the rest of you?

If you're for Option 2, please provide some alternative date and time
suggestions, bearing in mind that our active participantsspan some 10
time zones from GMT +1:00 to GMT -9:00.

I don't expect we'll necessarily resolve this on the list. However, we
will need to decide, one way or the other, no later than this week's
call.

Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group