[Accessibility] Accessibility WG Telecon Agenda, Wednesday, 17 December

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Dec 16 10:53:38 PST 2003

Announcing the 17 December 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  December 17, 19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 03/12/18)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last meeting

3. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

	NSF Proposal Update -- Janina

4.	Old Business

	The Road to Our Face to Face: Timelines & Milestones
	Initial Agenda and Invitee Discussion

	Team Status/Updates
		AT-SPI Discussion
		Keyboard Accessibility Discussion
		Shared I/O Discussion

5. New Business

Shall we adjourn until 7 January? Or shall we meet on a different day of the week for the next two weeks?

	Linux World -- Who's Coming?

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group