[Accessibility] FSG at LinuxWorld Expo New York

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Dec 16 11:50:52 PST 2003

The following appeal forwarded on behalf of the Free Standards Group:

 The Free Standards Group will have a booth at LinuxWorldExpo New York
 January 21-23, 2004

 http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny/V40/index.cvn

 If you are planning on attending, we need volunteers to work our booth.
 The Expo runs Wednesday, January 21 through Friday January 23 from 10am to
 5pm. Please send me times you will commit to manning the Free Standards
 Group booth. I am asking for your requests for 1 to 4 hour spots.  Make your
 request early to get your choice of times.

 Below is the schedule for booth duty. If you are interested in assisting
 please reply to Jeanie Mayall, jeanie at freestandards.org, with the dates and
 times you will be available.

 Wednesday  January 21
 10:00am - 12:00pm
 12:00pm -  2:00pm
  2:00pm -  4:00pm
  4:00pm -  5:00pm

 Thursday January 22
 10:00am - 12:00pm
 12:00pm -  2:00pm
  2:00pm -  4:00pm
  4:00pm -  5:00pm

 Friday  January 23
 10:00am - 12:00pm
 12:00pm -  2:00pm
  2:00pm -  4:00pm

 I will keep you updated for the booth!

 Jeanie Mayall
 Bookkeeper and Administrative Manager
 Free Standards Group

 (415) 861-4698 voice
 (415) 294-9013 fax *new*

--

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group