[Accessibility] Accessibility WG Telecon Agenda, Wednesday, 17 December

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 17 03:46:39 PST 2003

I must send regrets for this meeting, as my holidays are beginning and my schedule
is disrupted this evening.  Happy Holidays all!

I will be back in touch around Jan 1.

- Bill