[Accessibility] Accessibility WG Telecon Agenda, Wednesday, 17 December

Allen Wilson wilsona at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 17 06:55:26 PST 2003

I will attend.

Regards,

Allen K. Wilson
IBM Accessibility Center
Telephone:       512 838-7872   T/L 678-7872
FAX:                 512 838-0330   T/L 678-0330
Internet:  wilsona at us.ibm.com

                      Janina Sajka
                      <janina at rednote.net>                To:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      accessibility-bounces at freest        Subject:  [Accessibility] Accessibility WG Telecon Agenda, Wednesday,       17
                      andards.org                          December

                      12/16/2003 12:53 PM

Announcing the 17 December 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  December 17, 19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 03/12/18)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last meeting

3. Action Item Review

             Brief progress reports for open items

             NSF Proposal Update -- Janina

4.           Old Business

             The Road to Our Face to Face: Timelines & Milestones
             Initial Agenda and Invitee Discussion

             Team Status/Updates
                         AT-SPI Discussion
                         Keyboard Accessibility Discussion
                         Shared I/O Discussion

5. New Business

Shall we adjourn until 7 January? Or shall we meet on a different day of
the week for the next two weeks?

             Linux World -- Who's Coming?

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group